The PokeGraveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The PokeGraveyard

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Chat

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 102 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:47 am
Top posters
Freak
Expensive Headsets Vote_lcapExpensive Headsets Voting_barExpensive Headsets Vote_rcap 
DraX
Expensive Headsets Vote_lcapExpensive Headsets Voting_barExpensive Headsets Vote_rcap 
Haze
silverespeon10
Cirrus
Hawker
an illegible mess.
Mew
SKYxShaymin
Sponge
Latest topics
» what song are you listening to right now?
Expensive Headsets Icon_minitimeby an illegible mess. Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:28 pm

» Hello.
Expensive Headsets Icon_minitimeby Haze Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:50 pm

» Mario Characters
Expensive Headsets Icon_minitimeby 2787cmt Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:39 am

» Favorite Game
Expensive Headsets Icon_minitimeby 2787cmt Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:38 am

» How Long Have You Been Playing Pokemon?
Expensive Headsets Icon_minitimeby 2787cmt Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:36 am

» Expensive Headsets
Expensive Headsets Icon_minitimeby DraX Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 pm

» DraX's Team
Expensive Headsets Icon_minitimeby DraX Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:32 pm

» Hi There
Expensive Headsets Icon_minitimeby DraX Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:32 pm

» My Sig
Expensive Headsets Icon_minitimeby Gamrpro Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Affiliates
Forum

Expensive Headsets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamrpro

Forum Money : 12

Expensive Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Expensive Headsets   Expensive Headsets Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:34 pm

Over the past few months I've seen some very expensive headphones. So, I wanted to know if they are really worth the money. Also, is it better to just have no headphones at all since they're so expensive? The headphones I saw were approximately $150 to $200+ on Sony.com. I bought a pair of $10 Sony headphones and they work perfectly fine for me. I don't see the purpose in buying the expensive headphones if the cheap ones are great already. If you do have some expensive headphones please share how different they are. I'm just curious and I don't mind paying the price. I bought a $40 headset in the past and they worked great but eventually stopped working after a few months sadly. My current headphones you can turn it up to the max and leave it out of your ears and its blasting. So what are your thoughts about expensive headsets/headphones?
Back to top Go down
DraX

DraX

Forum Money : 296

Expensive Headsets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expensive Headsets   Expensive Headsets Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:33 pm

I've never really purchased expensive headsets...
Back to top Go down

Expensive Headsets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The PokeGraveyard :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussion-
Jump to: